Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What's up with Blogger?

Honestly, so far, I am a bit dissappointed with Blogger...often, though the template shows one thing, when I go to veiw my blog, an older version shows up. Really don't know what to do about this. I hope to figure out what the problem is, but untill I do, I hope you all will be patient with me.

2 comments:

Pro on 6:53 PM said...

#1: You just have to hit the refresh button after you "republish" and it will show what you revised...

#2: I think that only bloggers can comment on your blog - maybe shange the options so that others can comment too?

love ya,
pro

Morgan L.G. on 10:06 AM said...

Thank you pro, I will change the setting. I didn't realize that I had left it that way.

Goodreads

 

Pandora

Skype

Morgan Mawr's Flickr favorites

The view from here. Copyright © 2009 Black Nero is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal