Monday, January 15, 2007

Cool.






Wow, what a day. I have been sick, so I got up late, and the world was covered in Ice. I went out and helped Tom rescue a birch tree that he is fond of and which had nearly succumbed to the weight of the ice, and then I went around and took some photos of the ice. I got a couple of good shots, and one great one. It was fun, but-I suppose because I am sickish, I was completely exausted afterwards, and I fell asleep on my bed for two and a half hours. What a great day to blog! Please note, you can click on the pics for a bigger view...

3 comments:

Pro on 3:58 PM said...

pretty sure your ice pics came out better than mine! :)

milo on 8:09 AM said...

excellent work, bro! the images themselves are little big for viewing on a normal monitor. shrinking them down to less than 1000 pixels on the longest side would make them easier for viewing (around 600-700 is the norm). the pics are great though, lot's to look at ... well done.

Kookie on 2:18 PM said...

nice pics!

P.S. - miss you!!!!

Goodreads

 

Pandora

Skype

Morgan Mawr's Flickr favorites

The view from here. Copyright © 2009 Black Nero is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal