Well, Amy and I had a few days to relax at camp, and I got some nice photos. I am hoping that some of you will check them out and tell me which you like best...especially of the sunset photos. It was already a couple of weeks ago, and the next album is already up, with pics of the work I did at camp making a new dock. I was in the water and it was raining, so I was cold and wet for 3 days until Sat. when it finally warmed up. I had a lot of fun though. I took Zoe and we had a good time. She is learning really well. I can tell her to stay and set a treat down a few feet in front of her and she'll stay untill I tell her it's ok...as long as no one's around to distract her. I can't really show her off yet, as she gets distracted really easily.
Thistle Gall Fly
1 month ago
1 comments:
got some nice ones there, but I can't seem to comment on your picasa images...
Post a Comment