Monday, May 18, 2009

My Day Job

This is what I'll be doing most of the summer. I have three weeks before Amy and I head for Europe, and I hope to finish this section of wall. That way, when I get back, I'll have just twice that much to do again! I figure I can finish by the first week of August. I might be off in my calculations however...Hopefully I'm not still working on this project next summer. I'm really excited about fixing up the basement and making a shop so that I can get started on my home business. I've been doing some research, trying to figure out the best balance between affordable tools and quality tools....it's a very fine line.

0 comments:

Goodreads

 

Pandora

Skype

Morgan Mawr's Flickr favorites

The view from here. Copyright © 2009 Black Nero is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal