It's been a very good, but very long, couple of days. I'm rather tired. Perhaps Amy has described some of the frustration of the last couple days regarding the "washing" (no one knows what laundry is here.) Currently, I have a rather nasty headache, which is clouding my optimism. Anyhow, the last couple days have been delightful. Not much to describe, as most of what has been good has been some incredible scenery. I've posted a few photos
here. Of course, Amy posted several
here as well. I think we're both feeling a bit down, but that's probably because we have been moving a lot. We have spent an abnormal amount of time in the car for the last week, and we are both looking forward to our 4 days in Florence. The car has been fun, but it is a Nissan Micra...and designed for migets/hobbits/war-veterans-without-legs/little girls/old women/anyone-who-can-fit-in-a-small-UPS-box. I'm joking. Actually, it's quite roomy. The exploring and site-seeing has been fascinating, but I think we both want to slow down a little bit.
On a high note, Amy and I met a Leonberger today, who's name is Max. I do believe that I have finally convinced Amy that Leonbergers are quite as wonderful as I've been telling her. Oddly enough, the softness of Max's fur may have been what convinced her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment